- Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine : international journal of phytotherapy and phytopharmacology. 2000;7(2):85-89.
- Darbinyan V, Kteyan A, Panossian A, Gabrielian E, Wikman G, Wagner H. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue--a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine : international journal of phytotherapy and phytopharmacology. 2000;7(5):365-371.
- Olsson EM, von Scheele B, Panossian AG. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardised extract shr-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Planta medica. 2009;75(2):105-112
- Tian X, Liang T, et al. Extraction, Structural Characterization, and Biological Functions of Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides: A Review. Biomolecules. 2019;9(9):389.
- Cheng J, Zhou ZW, et al. An Evidence-Based Update on the Pharmacological Activities and Possible Molecular Targets of Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2014;9:33-78.
- Selmi C, Leung PS, Fischer L, German B, Yang CY, Kenny TP, Cysewski GR, Gershwin ME. The effects of Spirulina on anemia and immune function in senior citizens. Cell Mol Immunol. 2011;8(3):248-54.
- Montagna MT, Diella G, Triggiano F, et al. Chocolate, “Food of the Gods”: History, Science, and Human Health. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2019;16(24):4960.
- Katz DL, Doughty K, Ali A. Cocoa and chocolate in human health and disease. Antioxidants & redox signaling. 2011;15(10):2779-2811.
- Rasyid HN, Ismiarto YD, Prasetia R. The efficacy of flavonoid antioxidant from chocolate: bean extract: prevention of myocyte damage caused by reperfusion injury in predominantly anaerobic sports. Malaysian orthopaedic journal. 2012;6(3):3-6.
- Brown RP, Gerbarg PL, Ramazanov. Rhodiola Rosea: A Phytomedicinal Overview. HerbalGram, 2002.
- De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, Hespel P. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2004;14(3):298-307.
- Miczke A, Szulińska M, et al. Effects of Spirulina Consumption on Body Weight, Blood Pressure, and Endothelial Function in Overweight Hypertensive Caucasians: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20(1):150-6.
Massolt ET, et al. Appetite suppression through smelling of dark chocolate correlates with changes in ghrelin in young women. Regul Pept. 2010.
- Demelash S. Spirulina as a main source of tryptophan for mental illness: Improving level of serotonin through tryptophan supplementation. GJMEDPH. 2018;7(2):1-5.
Pase MP, et al. Cocoa polyphenols enhance positive mood states but not cognitive performance: a randomized, placebo controlled trial. J Psychopharmacol. 2013.
What Our Customers are Saying